- February 18, 2019
- Posted by: ys
- Category: Company News
The structure of plastic parts is ever-changing, but not every plastic part can be opened smoothly, so it is most important to analyze the product data reasonably before opening, which can avoid a lot of trouble.
First, at the beginning, we must define the design requirements of plastic parts. We should consider the feasibility and economy of injection moulding process from the aspects of plastic varieties, shape, dimension accuracy and surface roughness of products. When necessary, we should carefully discuss with customers the possibility of material types and structural modification of plastic parts.
- Define the production batch of plastic parts. In small batch production, in order to reduce the cost, the mould is as simple as possible. In mass production, it is necessary to ensure the quality of the plastic parts under the precondition of the use of one mould, multi cavity or high-speed automatic production, so as to shorten the production cycle and improve the productivity. Therefore, strict requirements are made for the ejection mechanism of the mould, the automatic demoulding mechanism of the plastic parts and the flow channel coagulant.
- Calculating the volume and quality of plastic parts. The purpose of calculating the volume and quality of plastic parts is to select injection moulding machine, improve the utilization ratio of equipment and determine the number of mould cavity. According to the volume or weight of the plastic parts, the structure of the mould is roughly determined, the model of the injection machine is preliminarily determined, and the technical parameters related to the design of the mould are understood.
Fourth, consult with the customer to select the appropriate parting line and confirm the thickness of the template. The selection of parting surface has certain influence on the product surface, and can not be arbitrary.
Finally, submit data to the customer. If there is a problem, negotiate with the customer. Customer confirm before formal production.
The above is the process that must be passed in the design of plastic mould, which is indispensable.
JasonMould Industrial Company Limited, established in 2010, is a leading China mold factory. JasonMould specializes in plastic mould production for household appliances, medical equipments, electronic equipments, safety equipments as well as monitoring system.
The company has over 15000 square metres factory. With plastic injection tooling divisions possessing different machinery and expertise, JasonMould offers tools from small and precise mobile phone parts to as big as automotive parts. Our tools are mainly exported to U.S.A., Europe, Japan and UK. JasonMould’s diversification strategy and full service has won compliment from customers all over the world.
Our mission is to provide our customers high quality moulding products and services. We aim to exceed our customers’ expectations of pricing, quality and on-time delivery. To achieve our mission, JasonMould:
- Commits to continually improve employee skills and efficiency,
- Provides our employees a clean and safe working environment,
- Upgrades machine technology and support equipment through a strict maintenance program, and
- Maintains customers’ tooling to its highest peak of performance
Contact person: James Yuan
Company name: JasonMould Industrial Company Limited
Address: LongGang Village,LongXi Town,BoLuo County,HuiZhou City,GuangDong Province, China